Shower Cubicle 1200 x 900 Corner Enclosure from Bathroom Direct
- Practical, watertight and easy to install
- Full installation instructions
- Pivoting door made from 6mm toughened safety glass manufactured and tested to comply with New Zealand safety standards NZ/AS 2208.1996
- Reversible during installation for Left or Right-hand installation
- Magnetic door seal keeps water inside your shower where it belongs
- Aluminum frame with durable Polished Aluminum finish
- White powdercoat finish (please contact to confirm availability)
- Door can be on 900 end Click here for details
Shower Wall lining
- Hygienic one-piece acrylic wall linings are easy to clean with no corner joins
- Available with optional moulded shower caddy which is reversible for Left or Right-hand wall installation.
- Sturdy 3.2mm pure acrylic shower tray is rigid and fully self supported
- 20mm wall upstand allows for a watertight seal between tray and liner
- Tested to drain up to 40 litres per minute yet provide a safe & slip resistant surface
Installation Instructions link for the Shower Cubicle 1200 x 900 Corner is at bottom of this page
Our extensive experience in renovating bathrooms (since 2000) means we know exactly what is important in shower cubicle design, construction and installation.
Our products are approved by Housing New Zealand as being robust and sturdy, surviving a 200 KG weight being dropped 5000 times onto the shower tray without any structural damage at all.
Installation of the Shower Cubicle 1200 x 900 Corner enclosure
A full installation / renovation service is available in the areas serviced by our Bathroom Direct branches and showrooms, and shower installation in other select areas. Contact Us for more information.
Optional Easy Clean Waste Easy Clean Waste details here
A Bathroom Direct easy clean waste with Chrome Dome lid is available for use with any of our Showers. Essential for installations onto concrete floors. More information is available in our Showers Category.